Vedam’s “Gluten Free & Fabulous!”™ Recipes From A Southern Gay Househusband
When Chef Vedam was first diagnosed and told he would have to eat a gluten free diet for the rest of his life, he was bound and determined not to limit his diet to pre-processed, pre-packaged gluten free cardboard! He was also determined to still enjoy his favorite childhood comfort foods.
Chef Vedam had to teach himself how to cook all over again — this time gluten free! After much studying, and the creation of a successful gluten free flour blend, Chef Vedam began to recreate the foods from his Southern heritage, as well as some of his and his husband’s, Nirish’s, favorites in delicious gluten free versions.
“Chef Vedam has also broadened my eating options! Who knew that I could love a snow pea or spaghetti squash? It only took 50 years and the right chef for me to learn to love these veggies.”
Vedam’s “Gluten Free & Fabulous!”™ includes…
- At least 1 full color picture with EVERY recipe!
- Spiral Bound (the cookbook lies flat as you are cooking)
- 80# Coated Paper (nice, thick, stain resistant pages)
- Over 80 recipes (Basics, Breads, Breakfasts, Soups, Side Dishes, Main Dishes, and Desserts)
- How To Make Your Own Gluten Free Flour Blend, and so much more!
Whether you are familiar or new to cooking, this cookbook walks you through step-by-step instructions, as well as understanding why you are doing what you are doing. Soon you, too, can be “Gluten Free & Fabulous!”™