For A Limited Time Only
Vee Culinary Wants To Help You During This Time with Family Style Meal Delivery!
Note from Chef Vedam:
Our lives sure have been anything but normal since this whole Covid-19 pandemic began in March, and we hope that you are safe and ‘relatively’ sane. We at Vee Culinary have decided to continue our Family Style Meal Deliver at least through the month of June. The details remain the same…
** a different menu each week
** place your order by Sunday evening at 6:00 pm
** we deliver to your door in a no-contact situation on either Thursday or Friday
This offer is for a short time only, while we continue to deal with the effects of the Coronavirus. Vee Culinary wants to help you put healthy and delicious meals on your table that happen to be 100% gluten free.
Listed below are our upcoming menus. Remember, you must place your order by Sunday evening at 6:00 pm, and we will deliver your meal on Thursday evening.
This service offer is available from Midtown Atlanta to the North Georgia Mountains via 985 and 400.
- Every Monday, we will release a new menu (the menu will be released on this page, emailed to our list, and our social media sites (Vee Culinary Business Page/Facebook & Instagram).
- You have until Sunday at 6:00pm to place your order.
- Let us know how many orders or extra servings you would like.
- Once ordered, you will receive an electronic receipt.
- We deliver either Thursday evening (No contact delivery).
- Your meals will be packaged as ‘family style’.
- Your meals will be left in a cooler (you supply) at your front door. Please note: If you forget to leave a cooler outside, we will have extra coolers and ice packs in the delivery van; however, there will be a $30.00 charge.
- To inform you, the driver will snap a photo of your filled cooler and text you a confirmation of delivery.
Sign up for your Family Style Meal Delivery Service
These meals are freezer friendly. This also makes a great gift for neighbors, family members, first responders, and healthcare workers!
MENU – June 29, 2020
Order by Sunday, June 28, 2020 @ 6:00 pm
Homemade Hummus and Fresh Veggie
Homemade fresh hummus and fresh vegetables (carrots and celery sticks and cucumber disks) are a great way to start any meal!
Chicken with Creamy Mushrooms & Snap Peas
Lightly dredged chicken cutlets seasoned with Chef Vedam’s Gluten Free All Purpose Seasoning Blend and Chef Vedam’s Gluten Free Chicken Seasoning Blend and cremini mushrooms and sugar snap peas finished in a light cream sauce.
If you have not had Chef Vedam’s Mashed Potatoes, you need to immediately, and here is your chance. Cubed russet potatoes boiled to perfection, and then mashed with fresh cracked pepper, salt, and rich creamy half and half.
Roasted Summer Squash
I love that the summer is giving us its full bounty. You will love these summer squash disks seasoned with Chef Vedam’s Gluten Free All Purpose Seasoning Blend, olive oil and a dash of parmesan cheese.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Cookies
A light cream cheese cake cookie infused with fresh strawberries and drizzled with fresh lemon glaze.
1 Extra Serving: $25.00 per extra serving (1 Serving feeds 1-2 People)